Skip to content
Warm Kale, Quinoa & Butternut Squash Salad
Dr. Nandi’s Organic Butternut Squash Salad
- 1 butternut squash (peeled, deseeded and diced)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup of both wild and brown rice
- 1/4 cup of lentils
- 1 head broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1/4 cup of dried cranberries
- 1/8 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1 lemon
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread the squash over a large baking sheet, drizzle over the oil and bake for 30 mins or until tender.
- Cook the rice and lentils in boiling salted water for 20 mins, adding the broccoli for the final 4 mins of cooking.
- Drain well, then stir in the cranberries and pumpkin seeds with some seasoning.
- Add the squash, pour over the lemon juice and serve.