Skip to content
- 1 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Using a large mixing bowl, add tahini, maple syrup, vanilla extract, coconut sugar and eggs.
- Combine well and try to make it a smooth mixture.
- Add in cocoa powder, coconut flour, baking soda and salt.
- Fold in gently.
- Batter should become smooth.
- Add in vegan chocolate chips and combine. The batter will be thick.
- Using a greased 9×9-inch baking pan, spread batter in evenly.
- Using a spatula, ensure an even thickness of batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. A toothpick should come out clean when inserted into center of baked goods.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Use a small saucepan over low heat and add vegan chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Stir frequently until the chips melt and mixture becomes smooth.
- While warm, drizzle over brownies.
- Cut into 12 brownies.
- Serve warm or cold!