Skip to content
Delicious Hemp Southwestern Salad
Dr. Nandi’s Summer Salad with Hemp
- 1 cup fresh corn
- 1 large tomato (seeded and chopped)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1 & 1/2 cups chopped cucumber
- 1 red pepper (chopped)
- 1 tbsp minced fresh dill weed
- 3 tbsp hulled hemp seed
For the Dressing:
- 1/2 cup avocado flesh
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp hemp seed
- 1/4 tsp fine grain kosher salt (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Chop vegetables and place into a large bowl.
- Process the dressing ingredients together until mostly smooth.
- Pour dressing onto vegetables and stir well.
- Now, stir the hemp seed into the salad. Season to taste and serve. Sprinkle with hemp seed on top