Skip to content
- 1/2 lb whole wheat pizza dough
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 16 basil leaves (chopped + divided)
- 8-12 oz. brie (sliced)
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries (chopped)
- 3/4 cup blackberries
- 1/3 cup arugula
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Balsamic Honey Glaze
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- Add the balsamic vinegar and honey to small saucepan and simmer until reduced by half. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside until ready to use.
- When ready to grill the pizzas preheat the grill the high heat.
- Add the blackberries to a bowl and add about half of the basil. Lightly mash the blackberries with a fork.
- Invert a baking sheet and generously dust with flour.
- Divide the pizza dough in half and roll each half as thin as you can, but make sure not to rip the dough. Cut the dough into 12 to 16 squares or circles.
- Add the olive oil to a small bowl and brush both sides of the pizza rounds with the olive oil and place on the baking sheet.
- Carefully add half of the pizza rounds to the hot grill and grill for no more than 2 minutes.
- Remove the pizzas using tongs and repeat with the remaining pizza rounds. When all the pizzas are grilled, turn the heat on the grill down to medium.
- Top the grilled side of each of the pizzas with slices of brie, but make sure to leave a 1/2 inch border around the edges so the brie does not melt all over the grill.
- Then top with lightly mashed blackberries and the chopped strawberries. Carefully return the pizzas to the grill and grill another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Top with the remaining fresh basil and drizzle on the honey balsamic glaze.