Skip to content
- 4 medium peaches (pitted, peeled and diced)
- 3 nectarines (pitted and diced)
- 2 jalapenos (seeded and diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded and diced)
- 1 medium red onion (diced)
- 1 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 4 Tbsp fresh lime juice (plus more for taste)
- Chili powder (for taste)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (for taste)
- In a medium bowl, combine cilantro, peaches, nectarines, jalapenos, red bell pepper and onion.
- Drizzle mixture with 4 Tbsp lime juice.
- Season with chili powder, kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Gently stir, do not mash fruit.
- Let mixture sit for 1 hour and taste.
- Season with additional lime juice, salt and pepper to taste.