Skip to content
- 2 1/2 lbs. ripe peaches (peeled, pitted and thinly sliced)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp arrowroot starch
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp raw cane sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan gum
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp palm sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For filling, in a medium bowl, mix together sliced peaches, honey, arrowroot starch, vanilla and cinnamon. Do not mash peaches while mixing.
- Place mixture in a 9 by 9-inch baking dish and spread out evenly.
- For topping, in a small bowl whisk together flour mix, raw cane sugar, Xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Use a pastry cutter, cut in butter pieces until mixture has a coarse cornmeal resemblance.
- Combine coconut milk and vanilla together then pour into flour mixture and stir gently until it combines.
- Spoon batter over the peaches in the pan. Make sure some areas are left exposed.
- Drizzle melted butter over the exposed areas and sprinkle entire top with palm sugar.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until top is browned and peaches are bubbly.