Skip to content
How to Make Greek Salmon
Dr. Nandi’s Mediterranean Salmon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 6-pz skinless salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- Olive Oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped zucchini
- 2 Tbsp capers (undrained)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 2 1/4-oz jar sliced ripe black olives, drained
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over both sides of fish.
- Place fish in a single layer in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish coated with olive oil.
- Combine tomatoes and remaining ingredients in a bowl; spoon mixture over fish.
- Bake at 425° for 22 minutes.