Skip to content
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 jalapeño
- 16- oz can chopped tomatoes
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch chile powder
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 4 corn tortillas
- 4 eggs
- Grated cheese or sour cream
- Slices of ripe avocado
- Heat oil in a medium-size skillet.
- Add onion, garlic, chiles, tomatoes, salt, and chile powder.
- Bring sauce to boil. Reduce heat and let simmer about 10 minutes.
- Spray second pan with olive oil and lightly fry 2 eggs for a few minutes more or until yolk is set but slightly undercooked.
- Spray third frying pan with olive oil and lightly heat tortillas for about 30 seconds on each side.
- Place tortilla on a plate with beans then egg and cover with the sauce. The sauce will cook the top of the egg. Serve with a dollop of sour cream on top, avocado.