Skip to content
- 1 large avocado (diced)
- 1 Granny Smith apple (peeled and diced)
- 1 small white onion (peeled and diced)
- 1-2 jalapeno pepper (minced)
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice plus 2 tsp extra
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 oz. skinless cod fillets
- 8 soft corn tortillas
- 1 tsp fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 bunch baby arugula (chopped)
- Low-fat sour cream
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add avocado, apple, onion, cilantro and jalapeno pepper, 1 Tbsp lime juice and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Set aside.
- In a skillet, heat extra virgin olive oil over medium heat.
- Season cod with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook until cod fillets are opaque. About 4-5 minutes per side.
- Wrap corn tortillas in aluminum foil and warm. Tortillas should soften. About 5 minutes.
- Combine cod, ginger and remaining lime juice in a large bowl.
- Divide fish, arugula and guacamole among the tortillas.
- Top with low-fat sour cream.