Skip to content
- 3 pt. assorted grape tomatoes
- 2 cups seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 3 garlic cloves (thinly sliced)
- 1 Tbsp pickling spice
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2- inch piece fresh ginger (peeled and sliced)
- Pierce each tomato 3 times using a wooden pick or skewer, and place tomatoes in a large glass bowl.
- Bring vinegar, next 4 ingredients and ginger, and 1 1/2 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan over high heat.
- Remove from heat, and pour over tomatoes.
- Cool 1 hour.
- Cover and chill 24 hours before serving.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 2 weeks.