Skip to content
Dr. Nandi’s Fruit Kebab with Yogurt
Dr. Nandi’s Fruit Kebab
- 1 1/2 cups block-style light cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp grated lime rind
- 6- oz key lime pie light yogurt
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 12 chunks of pineapple
- 2 kiwifruit (peeled and cut into wedges)
- 12 6-inch wooden skewers
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Beat the mixture with a mixer at medium speed until you have a smooth consistency.
- Cover and refrigerate while preparing fruit kebabs.
- Thread fruit alternately onto each wooden skewer.
- Serve with dip.