Skip to content
On-The-Go Crunchy Hawaiian Chicken Wraps
Crunchy Hawaiian Chicken Wrap
- 6 whole-wheat tortillas
- 1½ cups broccoli slaw (can be found in the produce section)
- 1 cup spinach leaves (chopped)
- ¼ cup crushed and drained canned pineapple
- 1 lb. cooked chicken (diced)
- ¼ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1½ tsp garlic powder
- 1½ tsp onion powder
- 1½ tsp chili powder
- Prepare the dressing by whisking mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, poppy seeds, garlic powder, onion powder, and chili powder together. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Mix broccoli slaw, drained pineapple, and spinach.
- Put ½ cup of the broccoli/pineapple/spinach mixture on a wheat wrap.
- Top with chicken.
- Add 1 tablespoon dressing to each tortilla.
- Wrap tortillas, burrito style. Cut on diagonal and enjoy!