Skip to content
Chocolate Peanut Butter Breakfast Banana Split
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Brownies
- 1 1 ⁄4 cups white whole wheat flour or gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 ⁄4 tsp salt
- 1 1 ⁄2 Tbsp coconut oil or unsalted butter (melted)
- 3 ⁄4 cup mashed banana (about 2 large)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ⁄2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 ⁄4 tsp vanilla crème stevia
- 2 Tbsp nonfat milk
- 3 Tbsp miniature chocolate chips (divided)
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Lightly coat a 9-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, stir together coconut oil, mashed banana, and vanilla.
- Mix in Greek yogurt, stirring until no large lumps remain.
- Mix in stevia and milk.
- Add in flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated.
- Fold in 2 1⁄2 Tbsp chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 300 F for 17-20 minutes. Cool completely to room temperature in pan, and let brownies rest for an additional 3 hours before slicing for the fudgiest texture.