Skip to content
This Crunchy Broccoli Slaw is the Perfect Side to Any Dish
Brain Boosting Coleslaw
- 36 oz. broccoli slaw (bagged)
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- 1 1/2 cups cranberries (dried)
- 1 cup walnuts (toasted)
- 1/2 cup orange juice (no pulp)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp powdered ginger
- In a large mixing bowl, add all vinaigrette ingredients.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Add broccoli, raisins, cranberries and walnuts.
- Mix well.
- Place in fridge for 45 – 60 minutes to all flavors to incorporate.