Skip to content
- 1/2 lb. Kodiak Fish Market sockeye salmon
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large sweet onions (sliced)
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Saute’ onions in extra virgin olive oil until fully soft and the water releases from them. About 10 minutes.
- Add spices and stir to coat all of the onion mixture.
- Add water to liquify.
- Make space in the pan for salmon and saute’ on both sides for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable and rice or my favorite quinoa!