Always use organic when possible.
- 3/4 cups olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1/4 tbsp sugar
- 3 cloves garlic (peeled, minced)
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/3 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups freshly cooked basmati rice
- 22 oz kidney beans (rinsed, drained)
- 18 oz black beans ( rinsed, drained)
- 2 cups frozen corn (thawed)
- 6 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 medium red bell pepper (seeded, chopped)
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro (minced)
Thaw frozen corn and set aside. Chop red bell pepper and set aside. Slice green onions and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, add the olive oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, salt garlic, ground cumin, chili powder, and salt.
Whisk until well combined. Add remaining ingredients. Toss to coat evenly.
Chill for 1 hour. Serve cool.