Skip to content
- 15 oz. tuna in oil (drained and flaked or fresh salmon (steamed and shredded))
- 1 English cucumber (sliced)
- 2 large or 3 medium avocados (peeled, pitted & sliced)
- 1 small/medium red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 small bunch cilantro (1/4 cup chopped)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt (or to taste)
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine sliced cucumber, sliced avocado, thinly sliced red onion, drained tuna or shredded salmon, and 1/4 cup cilantro.
- Drizzle salad ingredients with 2 Tbsp lemon juice, 2 Tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp salt and ⅛ tsp black pepper (season to taste).
- Toss to combine and serve.